A Socality Excursion in New York City and Dumbo!
Socality is excited to be coming to New York City! Join our team for a Community Event Sunday April 30! Sign up for free below. We will be meeting for coffee, exploring the city and ending the night eating together.
We are so excited to hang out this Sunday. We have broken the event into 3 parts. Feel free to join the whole time or at various points. We will be punctual in our departures times as we have such a large group. We will have 15 Socality hosts with us and they will provide you with a Socality button. You will need this to receive your free items at The Meatball Shop.
PART 1- Coffee
- 4PM- Meet at Birch Coffee (8 Spruce Street, Entrance on Beekman Street, New York, NY 10038).
- Grab coffee and hang out.
- 4:55PM- Scott Bakken will welcome you and introduce all our hosts and then we will start our walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.
PART 2- The Excursion
- 5PM- Cross the Brooklyn Bridge. As we walk over, feel free to chat, take photos and create together.
- 6:30- Capture Sunset at Dumbo Park- This iconic spot is a great opportunity for portraits, friend shots and just hanging out!
- 8PM- Group photo in front of the Carousel at Dumbo Par.
- The event is officially over but we will be making our way for some food post event. We know that not everyone will attend due to next day committemnet, but feel free to come for food.
- Depart for The Meatball Shop on Stanton Street. 84 Stanton Street, New York, NY. Take the F train. 15 mins.
PART 3- Eat
- 8:30PM- Dinner at the Meatball Shop.
- This is a smaller location so we won't be able to fit everyone in at once. However, there is standing room in and outside. As we have 15 hosts, we can take multipe groups to other sposts to eat that are in the area.
- The Meatball Shop has partnered with us and will be providing either (1) comped Mini Buffalo Balls or (1) Drink (cocktail, wine, or beer) with purchase. Please show your Socality button to receive.
If you can't meet up for the whole day, feel free to meet us at various points throughout the day.