1. When posting in Socality Facebook group(s) we ask that you express yourself using good etiquette, that you would treat others with respect, and display grace to others in your communication. Remember the Golden Rule.
2. True community seeks to serve. Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
3. Do not use Socality group(s) for self promotion.
4. Please refrain from using personal attacks, poor grammar, and profanity in your interactions.
5. Have fun, encourage others and be encouraged!
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments made by those who participate in the Socality groups (national and local) are the personal opinions of the authors; not of Socality. Opinions expressed by participants are not necessarily endorsed by Socality or its local chapters. Posts made to the Socality Facebook pages (national and local) are subject to removal at any time, and membership in the group is subject to review and/or termination at any time, at the discretion of the admins of this Facebook page.
1. Can I join multiple groups?
Absolutely, but we ask that you just join the community you live in. We're excited that people will be able to connect in multiple places creating local and still global communities. It's a great resource if you're moving or visiting another area as well!
2. Why is there only state/province groups?
We've believe that uniting the state/province will unite the local cities within each state. We also don't want people to miss out on events happening maybe just a city over!
3. Can I invite my friends?
Yes, the groups are actually closed so we've left it up to you to invite your friends. We want to keep it a safe place. If you know someone in your state or another you think would love to join a specific group we'd love for you to add them.
4. Do I have to be a photographer to join?
Nope you don't, Socality is an inclusive community. Whatever your profession or passion these groups are for anyone of any age.