100-300 word max, must be a response to this month's project.
Include video and picture links below.
Terms & Conditions *
Thank you for sharing with www.socality.org for consideration to be placed on the website. Your submission of an article, content, images and vidoes for consideration indicates your consent to the following simple terms and agreements:
i) a) We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles and content to publish or not publish and are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted article. b) In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
a. The content you submit must be your original content and never before published. If your article is accepted, please feel free to link to it from your site or other sites.
ii) You must not plagiarize others in your article. The content you submit must not be objectionable in our reasonable but exclusive opinion. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
a. In submitting your article, pictures or videos, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free non-exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit. This includes and not limited to the following; website, social media, books, videos, events, live performances, dvd’s, printed materials. This content may be used in conjunction with events or materials where profits or money is paid to socality and socality.org.
b. We may accept the article but request you edit the article, and you may elect to do so or not. However, if you elect not to edit it in accordance with our reasonable requests, we can revoke our acceptance of the article for publication. We further reserve the right to revoke our acceptance even if you do elect to edit it per our request if our needs change in the intervening time period.
iii) You must supply us with the credit information for the article, along with any website which publicizes your information and/or products. We will be happy to publish this information at the beginning or end of the article (based solely on our editorial judgment). However, we ask that you refrain from promoting yourself, your company and/or your products in the body of the article.
iv) You understand that once you have submitted your article, you are still responsible for its content.
v) Additionally, Socality Contributors must respect the following guidelines regarding any submitted article:
• The body of the article must be 300-500 words or less unless otherwise stated.
• Contributors must submit the title of the post. The title of the post can be a maximum of 10 words.
• Contributors can and should submit images for the article. Socality will be responsible for choosing any images for the article. You declare that you are the owner of this image and that anyone in the image has given consent for this photo to be used.
• Contributors must provide contact information.
• Contributors are entitled to provide one link and one Twitter handle. If we find either link or Twitter and or Instagram handle inappropriate, we have the right to not include the link and/or Twitter handle with the post.
• We reserve the right to remove any published works by a contributor from www.socality.org without prior warning or explanation.
• We reserve the right, in our discretion to change these terms of conditions from time to time. We will provide you with an updated conditions within a reasonable timeframe before these are effective.
• Socality does not claim ownership of any content that you submit. Should you no longer want your content on Socality.org you may advise by requesting in writing that it be removed.